Tote-A-Keg

One Spring Break I went to Padre Island in the South of Texas with the sole idea of seeing how much money I could make off of drunken, sunburned, sexually charged college students. I found a temporary fortune in solving one of these problems.

I carried a backpack with a reservoir full of sunscreen and a spray nozzle attached to it from a plant watering spray bottle. A handy little contraption. I charged $5 per spray down (no rubbing involved, well...you know how that can go) and I very easily made enough to pay for my trip, have a blast in the evenings, and pay my tuition for that semester. Not bad for two week's work.

Oh that I had this little toy. I could have quit college altogether and funded my million-dollar making idea, Abe Vigoda Toilet Seats.

The Tote-A-Keg comfortably holds a 2.5 gallon keg with room left over for ice and a few snacks. It'll also hold the smaller height 3 gallon kegs, but that's unproven.

The kit comes with all the goods you need. CO2, hoses, the spigot, and a handy dolly format that makes it easy to lug it around.

Tote-A-Keg Wheel Around Traveler
- [morebeer.com]
via Gizmodo


Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever