Rioja City of Wine opens in September


My thoughts are constantly of Spain, it's the only place in the world that I love as much as my home state of California.

This September, the Rioja City of Wine is going to open up. The US$77 Million complex is 147 acres and has the 43 room Hotel Marqués De Riscal, a 5 star resort with a unique roof from the architect of the new Gugenheim. It has a Michelin rated chef that will teach food and wine pairing classes as well.

The resort also offers a a wine bar, full spa, and even "wine therapy." No, I don't know what that is. Don't bother me, I'm thinking of Rioja.

Hotel Marques De Riscal - [Starwoodhotels.com]
via Slashfood


Tags: ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever