ZAP's 16th Annual Wine Festival, I'll be there!

Zinfandel is some yummy stuff and I love it when I have the opportunity to drink it with other Zin lovers. ZAP's 16th Annual Wine Festival is to Zin what the Aspen Comedy Festival is to funny and they both have about the same amount of drunks.

The festival is four events that take place over 3 days in locations around San Francisco, including:
  • Flights - A sit-down tasting
  • Good Eats and Zinfandel Pairing
  • An Evening with the Winemakers - a tasting with the actual winemakers doing the pouring, plus a benefit for Zap's Heritage Projects
  • Grand Zinfandel Tasting - The informal walk-around with 260-275 wineries pouring in two pavilions at Fort Mason

I will be at the Flights event on Thursday and the Grand Zinfandel Tasting on Saturday where I will probably not try all 260 wines, but may make a dent on 100...if I spit.

Let me know if you're going to be at either of the events and we'll have a toast and an arm-wrestle (I make a point of arm-wrestling all new friends).

Tickets for some of the events regularly sell out, so get yours soon.

ZAP's 16th Annual Wine Festival

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever