Well, I waited until the last minute of Monday (Pacific Time) to wait for all the entries for this Mixology Monday and I'm glad I did!
I was thinking of going through all of them and commenting on the post with a rating or something like "Here's a sucky post about Cognac" but then decided that would wear me out. I'm very fragile.
- Over at "Interesting Thing of the Day" Joe talks about Coffee, Grapa, and Friendship
- Yay! Jimmy makes a Fog Cutter! Go Sherry!
- Okay, Grape Vodka isn't great by itself in my opinion. But Barbie2Be makes a Grape-tini that looks simply yummy. That's right, I said it. Yummy.
- Man it's hot. I sure could use a drink, something refreshing yet good for my urinary tract. Marleigh at Sloshed! comes through with Deep Purple Punch.
- Darcy, The Royalty of All That Is Alcohol at The Art of the Drink, brought out a zinger with the Broken Spur Cocktail
- Haalo spends a little time telling us more about Brandy and mixing it with Frangelico for a take on The French Connection
- Fresh off partying for the World Cup, German Hotness, Meeta, pulls out Grappatto and tells us exactly what to do with it.
- I posted on the much under-rated Sherry. You should read it, I know I will as soon as I learn to read.
- Paul at Cocktail Chronicles adds some sugar to Port, calls it Sangaree, and quickly downs it.
I am positively stoked at the turnout and how well everyone did on a difficult subject. See you next month when we all get together again to figure out new ways to get each other drunk.