Mahali's Sky and Thai Mussels


Over at The Spirit World they may not post a lot, but the posts are damned brilliant. Great matches with drinks you probably haven't tried and even some matching dishes to boot.

The latest post is no exception and just too good to pass up. Mahali's Sky (named after a giraffe) and Thai Mussels, I can't think of a more perfect fit of drink and food. This is definitely one of those "impress your friends" type of combinations.

Mahali Sky and Thai Mussels - [The Spirit World]

Comments

Rick D said…
Whoever posted, I accidentally deleted your comments. Sorry.

I do try a lot of the drinks (I've tried every drink I've posted here for sure). I rarely even get tipsy though. You can taste without getting trashed.

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever