Heineken Light Lager


I received a package yesterday from some friendly anonymous person who was kind enough to include Heineken's new Light Lager inside of an awesome carrying case. The carrying case is a hard shell that can be used to safely transport wine, scotch, or any other type of liquid. It's gorgeous.

I quickly threw it out and chilled the beer in order to taste it.

My first taste made me think of Corona. Hey, that's pretty good for a guy who's not that in to Heineken. It was a very light taste that is sure to be refreshing on hot summer nights. I saw that one of the test markets for the beer was Miami, smart move as this is the kind of beer I'd want to use to be refreshed on a night out clubbing.

The drawback came as I continued through the beer. It began to lose it's taste. No, it didn't taste bad, it just had *no* taste. As a matter of fact, it almost seemed as it was pulling taste from my mouth. It was the anti-taste.

Bottom line: This stuff is low calorie and does just as well as any other low calorie beer and is a lot more refreshing than some of the other ones. If that's what you're looking for, this is the beer.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever