Skip to main content

Carnival of Drinking: Tell us your best energy drink story!

The Carnival of Drinking is mine to host! MINE! Things are going to start happening to me now!

The next Carnival of Drinking is all about energy drinks and alcohol. Tell a story about the time in Las Vegas when you drank so much Vodka/Red Bull that they found one of your kidney's in the fountain at Bellagio. Or give us your best recipe for making Rockstar energy drink taste...not bad. Hell, post a picture of you lining up some Four and SoCo shots with those male strippers that your girlfriend sent to your bachelor party as a joke.

It's your Carnival. Your story. Who am I to stop you from telling it to the world?

The deadline for submissions is June 11. That's pretty soon! Better start writing! All submitted stories will be posted on June 12. Considering that we have very low standards and no editorial staff, it's a great way for you to be published to the world! YOU HEAR ME? THE WORLD!

You can submit your story by going to http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_273.html
The Carnival itself is at http://blogcarnival.com/bc/cprof_273.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some thanks and virtual bartender

As of last week we averaged over 1,000 users per day. That's pretty damned cool. I'm surprised to see it myself considering how poor we rank on Technorati, but Performancing.com doesn't lie! In case you live under a rock, the Virtual Bartender are girls that do as you command, just like any good bartender does. They each have a huge list of commands and the most recent version has two girls. The shot pictured is them doing Star Wars. But they make out, shake ass, and many other things (no nudity, but plenty of cheesecake). They seem to do a lot of stuff except being able to make a martini. Brilliant. Virtual Bartender - [beer.com] Tags: bartender , beer , thanks

Electric Martini Maker

Martini's are such a difficult concept that Waring thought they would make it easier on all of us. Okay, so I know that the reason for having this is for Coolness Value and not for the idea that you actually need a machine to mix your martini's. The Waring Pro Electric Martini Maker can take your concoction and do the tedious work of mixing it by either stirring or shaking, depending on which button you press. Remember kids, stir gin, shake vodka. The on light even has a green olive on it. But what if I want a twist? Waring Pro WM007 Professional Electric Martini Maker - US$99.99 via Treehugger (Who says you need to buy carbon credits for owning this one)

Bluecoat Gin Review

The bottle of Bluecoat Gin arrived the other day and I ripped in to it with vigor. My newfound love for Gin has become boundless and when I get a new one I put it ahead of the line of all the other stuff that I still need to try and review. I was like a kid on Christmas Day, however I was heavily medicated and had to patiently bide my time until I was no longer popping pills in order to try it out lest my liver implode leaving a dark, black hole in my innards of Mickey Mantle proportions. How's it look? The bottle comes pretty much as advertised. It's a simple blue bottle with Bluecoat on it and a coat of arms. The cap is an easy-to-pull cork that did not make me do any sort of contortion in order to get it open. Thank you Bluecoat Gin! What's it smell like? One word: OhMyGod. This is far and away the best smelling gin I have ever put my nostrils to. The juniper and floral notes were amazing and did not take any time to get used to. Most gins require two whiffs: One...