Skip to main content

P.I.N.K. Vodka


The press release for p.i.n.k. says that it was released "filling a void in the spirits category." With the huge amount of vodka's out there, from hemp to jewels, I can't think of any real "voids" in the market. At most, it saves "a step."

This new vodka has caffeinne and guarana (flawlessly) infused in to the formula in order to get around the pesky Red Bull mixture that is often used when you're out late at night and need the extra kick.

One thing I will say that impresses me is that they were able to get the essence of the guarana been and the energy it provides without the color or the taste that often comes with it (that's the tartness you usually taste in most energy drinks).

The vodka is made in Holland, bottled in Florida, and inside of a French made bottle. About as cosmopolitan you can get. What is it about Florida and all the vodka's being launched from there?

Southern wine and spirits is distributing it, so that means it'll be pretty well available across the U.S. fairly soon. Expected price is $40.

In case you're wondering, the guy with the perfect abs on the intro at their website is me. I pretty much always hook up like that. Doesn't everyone?

The First Caffeine and Guarana Infused Vodka - [Happyhours.com]
p.i.n.k. - [Product site]


Comments

Anonymous said…
Fills a void? Zygo created the category.

Popular posts from this blog

Some thanks and virtual bartender

As of last week we averaged over 1,000 users per day. That's pretty damned cool. I'm surprised to see it myself considering how poor we rank on Technorati, but Performancing.com doesn't lie! In case you live under a rock, the Virtual Bartender are girls that do as you command, just like any good bartender does. They each have a huge list of commands and the most recent version has two girls. The shot pictured is them doing Star Wars. But they make out, shake ass, and many other things (no nudity, but plenty of cheesecake). They seem to do a lot of stuff except being able to make a martini. Brilliant. Virtual Bartender - [beer.com] Tags: bartender , beer , thanks

Electric Martini Maker

Martini's are such a difficult concept that Waring thought they would make it easier on all of us. Okay, so I know that the reason for having this is for Coolness Value and not for the idea that you actually need a machine to mix your martini's. The Waring Pro Electric Martini Maker can take your concoction and do the tedious work of mixing it by either stirring or shaking, depending on which button you press. Remember kids, stir gin, shake vodka. The on light even has a green olive on it. But what if I want a twist? Waring Pro WM007 Professional Electric Martini Maker - US$99.99 via Treehugger (Who says you need to buy carbon credits for owning this one)

Bluecoat Gin Review

The bottle of Bluecoat Gin arrived the other day and I ripped in to it with vigor. My newfound love for Gin has become boundless and when I get a new one I put it ahead of the line of all the other stuff that I still need to try and review. I was like a kid on Christmas Day, however I was heavily medicated and had to patiently bide my time until I was no longer popping pills in order to try it out lest my liver implode leaving a dark, black hole in my innards of Mickey Mantle proportions. How's it look? The bottle comes pretty much as advertised. It's a simple blue bottle with Bluecoat on it and a coat of arms. The cap is an easy-to-pull cork that did not make me do any sort of contortion in order to get it open. Thank you Bluecoat Gin! What's it smell like? One word: OhMyGod. This is far and away the best smelling gin I have ever put my nostrils to. The juniper and floral notes were amazing and did not take any time to get used to. Most gins require two whiffs: One...