Cocktail Horoscope

Your sign has a specific cocktail and cocktail experience tied to it. Some signs like the dive bar and a beer, others like some swank with a martini. My sign is Martini with a Bourbon Rising.

My astrological sign is Leo, here's what AOL's Cocktail Horoscope has to say about me:

Leo (July 22 to Aug. 22)
Leo and cocktails go together like Hugh Hefner and women. Sunny drinks such as the Lemon Drop martini or the Leo Special (gin, Cointreau, lime juice, Pernod and crème de menthe) made with premium brand liquor will appeal. A Cadillac Margarita made with Grand Marnier in a stylish glass will also make your Lion purr. For Leo's birthday, consider a book on how to prepare classic cocktails in his or her home bar.
Pretty right on and I actually haven't had a Leo Special, so that gives me something to try on my upcoming birthday (Send gifts, e-mail me for more info).

Cocktails by sign
- [aol.com]


Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever