Check out the new site!

The Martini Groove spirit lives on at CocktailGoGo!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Rioja City of Wine opens in September


My thoughts are constantly of Spain, it's the only place in the world that I love as much as my home state of California.

This September, the Rioja City of Wine is going to open up. The US$77 Million complex is 147 acres and has the 43 room Hotel Marqués De Riscal, a 5 star resort with a unique roof from the architect of the new Gugenheim. It has a Michelin rated chef that will teach food and wine pairing classes as well.

The resort also offers a a wine bar, full spa, and even "wine therapy." No, I don't know what that is. Don't bother me, I'm thinking of Rioja.

Hotel Marques De Riscal - [Starwoodhotels.com]
via Slashfood


Tags: ,

0 Comments: