Christmas Wine Accessories

I know you're just waiting to hear:

"Oh my, where DID you get that clever Rudolph Jumping Rope bottle stopper?"

or

"That reindeer bottle holder is the cutest thing I've ever seen!"

Either way, the Wine Enthusiast has your number on their collection of Christmas stuff. They've launched a few pages of Christmas Wine Accessories that are going to make your holidays that much cuter.

Unless you're Jewish, I guess Wine Enthusiast doesn't think Jewish people need cute things for the holidays, because there's no Jewish stuff. I mean, I guess you could take the little glasses they have with snowflakes on them and say it's Chanukah stuff, but that's just not the same.

Wine Enthusiast Christmas Wine Accessories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever