O2 Sparkling Vodka Review

A huge box showed up today that I immediately ripped in to thinking that my pectoral implants finally arrived.

Much to my delight it was a two bottles of O2 Sparkling Vodka, one was the regular version and one was the premium. For the sake of all involved, but mostly for the sake of my neighbors as I open up a new bottle of vodka, I tried the regular version first.

I tried it first with just a few ice cubes to cool it down. I was almost able to define the two parts of the drink: The vodka and the bubbly. The vodka tastes a lot like Precis vodka which I decided was a good thing as Precis is a vodka that's not trying to just be clean and flavorless but actually has some distinctive flavor and bite to it. The bubbly part of it makes it taste like a vodka-soda.

The first taste of it took me by surprise, but then I thought of the millions of drinks that I could now make thanks to this remarkable libation. I decided to try it with two splashes of cranberry and it opened up in to a stellar drink.

It's great to see a new vodka that shows some character out on the market and O2 doesn't disappoint in any way. The crisp taste keeps it light and the sheer amount of drinks that you can make because of its uniqueness keep you coming back for more. I'll keep you up to date as I try more carbonated vodka concoctions. If you need to learn to pronounce "carbonated" properly, check out "Kung Pow: Enter the Fist."

O2 Sparkling Vodka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever