Save the Mistletoe! (Drink Smirnoff Ice)

Okay, so I've gone to flat out pimping a product. I got yet another e-mail that says it's "viral" and I bought it and here it is. The difference here is that it's from the same people that made the hilarious "Tea Partay"

This one, however, brings some of your favorite actors of old together in to one out-of-tune song. Erik Estrada (C.H.i.P.S), Joyce Dewitt (Three’s Company), Lou Ferrigno (Incredible Hulk), Lark Voorhies (Saved by the Bell), Mindy Cohn (Facts of Life), Kato Kaelin, Larry Thomas (Soup Nazi from Seinfeld), Tiffany Darwisch (80’s pop star), Jeremy Miller (Growing Pains) and “Downtown” Julie Brown (MTV).

I know what you're thinking: "I didn't know Tiffany's last name was Darwisch!!!" I did though, I must have been a bigger fan than you. I'm her BIGGEST fan.






Save The Mistletoe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever