When your wife wants extensive plastic surgery for Christmas, your mistress wants a new ring, and your kids from 2 marriages all want Tickle Me Elmo Xtreme, the last thing you can do is afford some of that high-end wine that you keep reading about in Robb Report.
Cooking@AOL hooks you up with the top 5 wines that are under six bucks. These can help you drown out the noises that your in-laws make throughout the holidays or are great if you're just inviting over a lot of people and don't want to break the bank on wine.
The 5 best are:
- Trader Joe's Coastal Cabernet ($4.99)
- Amaicha Torrontes ($4.99)
- Banrock Station Shiraz ($5.99)
- Barefoot California Merlot ($5.99)
- Barefoot California Chardonnay ($5.99)
Top 5 wines at $5.99 or less