Coor's relaunches Zima, still pretty gay

One of my favorite drinks when I was younger was Zima, not only that, I would have them put a small shot of grenadine in it so that I could walk around with a pink beer. How come girls didn't like me?

Well, Zima's embracing the market of people who were like me by reducing the alcohol a bit to 5% and coming out with some new flavors for their malt beverage. They include Zima Citrus, Zima Tangerine, and Zima Pineapple Citrus.

The Tangerine one actually sounds pretty good for a super hot summer day. Though it's somewhat confusing, isn't tangerine a citrus fruit?

Should be available in stores and bars that are brave enough to carry it by mid-March.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever