Beluga Vodka coming to US

Russian vodkas are continuing to make the jump out of Russia and in to the rest of the world. The biggest success story right now is Imperia Vodka but Beluga Vodka wants to give them a run for their money.

Beluga vodka is a malt vodka made with hyaline artesian water from Siberian springs, and malt spirit made from coached malt enzymes. The process takes about a month for each bottle as it includes some time for the vodka to settle, a 6-day "curing" process, and some time for maturation. This version should sell for around US$35.

There is a "Gold" version that takes three months to make and only 900 bottles a day come off the line, each one of them uniquely numbered. There's no listing of price on this one as of yet.

Both bottles are made from a pure crystal glass and have a 3-D logo on it that is done manually.

Look for it in the next few weeks.

Beluga Vodka

Comments

Andy Quan said…
I was staring at the Beluga Vodka section of the Duty Free store at the Moscow airport... their top range is $100, almost double to the next competitor. I wonder if it really is that good. I can't find any reviews of it on the net!
Unknown said…
I'm a vodka lover and I've never been impressed with Grey Goose and the like, but I spent 2 weeks this summer in Moscow for work and I FELL IN LOVE with Beluga vodka.... It is SO incredibly smooth and I don't know if it's the way they distill it or what it is, but I never got a bad hangover from it and we went thru a few bottles over one group dinner... If you can find it in the USA, I say buy it and if you know someone who goes to Russia or eastern Europe I would bribe them to bring you a bottle back or have it shipped...

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever