The Green Plymouth Aviation

Just in time for your big St. Patrick's Day Weekend, here's a green drink to fulfill my necessary green drink post that is required by Blogger Law.

Sure, there are a ton of them out every year, but I like Aviation's a lot, so this one fits right in.

Aviation

A classic martini with a sour twist

Ingredients:

50 ml Plymouth Gin
35 ml Lemon Juice
15 ml Maraschino Liqueur
1 dash Syrup de Gomme

Technique:
- Fill mixing glass with ice
- Add the Plymouth Gin, lemon juice (freshly squeezed), maraschino liqueur and syrup de gomme (Simple Syrup)
- Shake well
- Strain into a martini glass
- Add lemon zest garnish

The recipe came to me from Plymouth so I used their gin for it (and I'd recommend it), but you can use your favorite as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever