New cocktail! Root Beer Float

I may have made up a cocktail on my very own.  Though I am delving in to the exclusive world of genius like Neyah White or Camper English I make no such pretense as to being in the same class as them.  Though I do have a much nicer ass than them.  Wait...What?



BACK TO ACTION!



I found a use for the god awful Three Olives Root Beer vodka that the ladies really seem to like and the grocery stores are trying to sell it for US$7.95 a bottle.



Rootbeer Float

Some Cafe Boheme

Some Root Beer Vodka



Mix with ice in shaker and pour in to martini glass...or maybe a big plastic cup.  Whatever you got.  It might be nice if you garnished the glass with some chocolate shavings or syrup or something. 



Yeah!  I made a recipe!  Please send any financial residuals to me via PayPal. 



P.S. The Cafe Boheme is damned yummy so that makes up for some of the Root Beer Vodka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Absinthe's on the market

Some thanks and virtual bartender

Best Bonds Ever