It's a whisky with the word "Scot" right in the name and even has a picture of Scotland on the bottle. Of course, it's made in Scotland but by an Australian company.
The company says that the whisky is free from pesticides and herbicides which, they also say, is part of why you can get some particularly nasty hangovers. It's distilled on the Island of Mull then aged 3 years. There seems to be some dispute as to whether it's a single malt or a blend, though.
From my understanding, you get a hangover by drinking until you can't feel your face, but maybe the lack of pesticides will help that a bit and I'm all for that.