Skip to main content

Justin Timberlake Launches 901 Tequila

Justin Timberlake could take a poop in a piece of tinfoil, roll it up, attach a couple of fish hooks to it, then sell it for $10,000 as earrings.  That JT, he's so hot right now.

He's now going to use his hotness to pimp tequila which is, if you think about it, the perfect pairing.  The tequila is sourced out of Jalisco, Mexico and is expecting to launch in LA, Las Vegas, St. Louis (???), and New York sometime this spring.

Why 901? A spokesperson for Timberlake explains that "901 is that time of night when your evening is ending, but your night is just beginning."  I don't think that's really the case, because 9:01 is about the time American Idol comes on.  901 is also the area code of JT's hometown of Memphis. 

The link to the site must be a placeholder and is currently being used by the same people who are going to make the 901 Tequila.   But, for now, you get a big phallic bottle of tequila in its stead.


901 Tequila - US$40

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some thanks and virtual bartender

As of last week we averaged over 1,000 users per day. That's pretty damned cool. I'm surprised to see it myself considering how poor we rank on Technorati, but Performancing.com doesn't lie! In case you live under a rock, the Virtual Bartender are girls that do as you command, just like any good bartender does. They each have a huge list of commands and the most recent version has two girls. The shot pictured is them doing Star Wars. But they make out, shake ass, and many other things (no nudity, but plenty of cheesecake). They seem to do a lot of stuff except being able to make a martini. Brilliant. Virtual Bartender - [beer.com] Tags: bartender , beer , thanks

Bluecoat Gin Review

The bottle of Bluecoat Gin arrived the other day and I ripped in to it with vigor. My newfound love for Gin has become boundless and when I get a new one I put it ahead of the line of all the other stuff that I still need to try and review. I was like a kid on Christmas Day, however I was heavily medicated and had to patiently bide my time until I was no longer popping pills in order to try it out lest my liver implode leaving a dark, black hole in my innards of Mickey Mantle proportions. How's it look? The bottle comes pretty much as advertised. It's a simple blue bottle with Bluecoat on it and a coat of arms. The cap is an easy-to-pull cork that did not make me do any sort of contortion in order to get it open. Thank you Bluecoat Gin! What's it smell like? One word: OhMyGod. This is far and away the best smelling gin I have ever put my nostrils to. The juniper and floral notes were amazing and did not take any time to get used to. Most gins require two whiffs: One...

Electric Martini Maker

Martini's are such a difficult concept that Waring thought they would make it easier on all of us. Okay, so I know that the reason for having this is for Coolness Value and not for the idea that you actually need a machine to mix your martini's. The Waring Pro Electric Martini Maker can take your concoction and do the tedious work of mixing it by either stirring or shaking, depending on which button you press. Remember kids, stir gin, shake vodka. The on light even has a green olive on it. But what if I want a twist? Waring Pro WM007 Professional Electric Martini Maker - US$99.99 via Treehugger (Who says you need to buy carbon credits for owning this one)